Terms and conditions
Terms and Conditions of Sale:
1. The right of admission is reserved by management.
2. The right is reserved to vary, substitute or withdraw advertised programs, artists, venue and seating arrangements as necessary.
3. Tickets that have been paid for cannot be refunded or returned.
4. Cameras and other recording devices are prohibited within the auditorium.
5. Mobile phones and other electronic devices must be turned off or turned to silent prior to entering the auditorium.
6. The right is reserved to refuse admission to a ticket holder who arrives late to a performance. The ticket holder may not be allocated to their designated seat or area, until there is a convenient break in the program, if any.
7. Patrons who disrupt a performance, who are in use or possession of a prohibited device, or fail to produce concession ID as appropriate may be asked to leave the venue without refund of ticket purchase.
8. Individual tickets to digital performances may only be used by individuals. Each viewing individual must purchase a singular ticket or relevant group ticket.
9. Access to digital performances will cease at specified times with no exceptions.